As a fiduciary duty to your community, hiring a competent Homeowners Association Management company is one of the most important jobs you have, and one you should not delegate. You will find hiring Trio Homeowners Association Management will make your job as a board member easier, and reflects well on you and your community. We look forward to building a strong relationship with your community built on communication, and consistent follow-through, all which are the foundation of an effective Homeowners Association Management company.
We use an integrated financial and data management system that links compliance, owners, architectural, lockbox processing, and financial processing. Our system is specifically designed to provide efficient management of homeowner association.
We offer an intranet to your community that smoothly integrates with our data management system to provide online HOA management functions, to include a community website, maintenance request processing, violation management, and architectural review processing. Board packets and management reports are processed online and historical information and homeowner communication is available at your fingertips. You save resources, paper, time, and money.
The Board of Directors is the policy-making body of the association. Although your manager does not make policy, we act as advisor to the Board when our expertise and experience can add value. As the managing agent for your community, we are responsible for carrying out the policy and directives of the Board. In this way, the Board may delegate the day-to-day operations of the association. Our Community Association Managers work directly with the Community Board of Directors’ and its committees to provide information efficiently and effectively governing the community. The Board of Directors’ communicate with our Community Association Manager directly with all aspects of their HOA.
Our customer support team responds to general homeowner requests thus the Homeowners obtains the essential information in a timely manner. Our management team and support staff takes care of the daily management task, to keep the community running effortlessly.
Community Association Manager Service
As Part of Our Management Services
• Attend Board Meetings
• Provide draft annual budget
• Prepare and provide Board meeting financials
• Prepare monthly financials
• Arrange inspection and follow-ups
• Coordinate Architectural submissions with the committee
• Coordinate proposals and/or meet with contractors
• Review vendor contracts
• Review invoices/statements for payment processing
• Assist Board and Committees with website services
• Send annual meeting notices and reminders
• Coordinate and/or order Newsletter publishing, signs, supplies
• Coordinate amenity reservations
• Coordinate legal processes
• And much more
Our Inclusive Accounting Services
• Prepare and mail all billing statements/coupon books to homeowners
• Manage accounts receivable
• Manage accounts payable
• Collect and deposit payments
• Perform collection actions
• Reconcile accounts
• Coordinate tax return preparation with Association CPA
• Ensure Corporation Filing and Statement of Information is filed with the Secretary of State on an annual basis
• Update vendor files annually: Reconcile, generate, and mail annual 1099's to requiredvendors.
Community Maintenance Services
To Keep Your Vested Community Well Maintained
• Coordinate inspections of common amenity
• Solicit contractor proposal
• Submit preventative maintenance recommendations